dinsdag 24 mei 2011

Clothes what I like and hate

What I wear today:
Today it’s a sunny day, therefore I’m wearing today a t-shirt. The shirt is white - black striped. Also has my shirt a text: I love City Life. The text goes well by myJ The text is in a red color. I have this shirt received of my grandma. Wear also a jeans, it’s skinny . My jeans are in a dark blue collar. This jeans sit very well and It matches good with my shirt. I wear often a skinny jeans. That is also a reason why is choice for this jeans. Under my jeans wear I my new shoes. I think they are beautiful. They have also a gel soles. They are black with pink flowers. I have this shoes bought yesterday. For my birthday. 

What I never, ever will wear:
They are much thinks that is never will wear. Example: clogs and Crocks to school. They are ugly. Only by children it’s cute. They are a lot of shoes what I never wear. Example: socks with sandals. Also will I never wear to short skirts. I find It ordinarily. They is one thing that I never, ever to wear near school, and that is knitted sweater from my grandma!


week: 21


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten